Ubuntu Mate 16.04.3 - 64 Bit - The game works excellently with Logitech F310 Wired and Steam Controllers using SC-Controller. It's been awhile since I've played games like Hook'em Up where you only move via the hook. With the gamepad I am very slow but with the KB + Mouse I can manuever much better but I think that's more due to me being and older gamer. I highly reccomend ppl check this couch game.
Hook 'Em Up
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Early access beta
Hook 'Em Up is a fast-paced local multiplayer game where you move by using grappling hook and try to kill other players. Every character has unique weapon and characters are randomized at start of each level.
- Local multiplayer - Play with your friends (up to 4 players) or play against AI players. Game controllers and keyboard supported
- Grappling hook - Fast-paced gameplay and movement using grappling hook
- Unique characters - 8 different charactes with unique weapons
- Added score display at the start of levels
- Minor bug fixes
- Added more spinning levels and fixed some bugs. Also some particle effect updates
- Added new levels with moving and rotating platforms
- Added more controller profiles
Early access beta info:
The game is already fully playable, but there some features missing like importing custom levels, winning condition (now game continues on level after level) and may contain some bugs and some uncommon controllers might not work as expected
|Published||Mar 22, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Fat Tail Productions|
|Tags||2D, Local multiplayer, Pixel Art|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Homepage, Steam Greenlight, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.95 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
This looks good - Questions - Does this game work with Logitech F310 Wired controllers? Also what game making engine was this built on?
Hi and thanks,
The game should work with Logitech F310 and the it's built with Unity.
If you want to test it yourself, send me an email (email@example.com) and I'll send you a key for free
It would be nice to hear some comments and critique, if you play my game :)